Also, during this time, we celebrated Katie's third birthday with a Tinkerbell party at the house! Katie had an awesome time and kept the party going most of the day by playing the new guitar that Dad and I gave her and singing at the top of her lungs. She was totally hoarse the next day! She seems to really enjoy performing, on her terms and timing, anyway. Katie is doing very well at her pre-school and really keeps EVERYONE on their toes! She is a pretty intense child and I love that about her but man, she wears me out!
Also, Andy's younger brother, Uncle Dave, got married to Aunt Alisa. Katie was the flower girl and her cousin Maguire was the ring bearer.
After that, Halloween was upon us. Luke was dressed as Luke Skywalker and Katie went as Merida, I was a cat ad Andy was Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty!
Then the focus shifted to Luke's party which was a Star Wars themed event! Andy dressed as Anakin, I was Padme, Luke was Luke and Katie was Leia. It was so awesome! I will have to post pics later after I get them off Judi's flash drive. She took 250 pictures!!
So you are pretty much caught up for now! Will blog again as soon as possible!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.